Analyses and insights into the population profile of a Sustainability and Transformation Partnership in 2017
Sollis was commissioned by a Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) to provide analyses to help them better understand their population profile.
The objectives were to:
- Describe the cost profile within the STP — where does the money go?
- Help the STP better understand the morbidity burden across its geography
- Determine how multimorbidity drives cost
- Understand how frailty is distributed across the STP
- Explore the relationship between frailty and multimorbidity
- Show variation of need across the STP
- Gain a greater understanding of how mortality risk is distributed across the STP
- Show the overlap between different risk models
Our analyses used the population health management tools available in Sollis Clarity and the Johns Hopkins University Adjusted Clinical Groups® (ACG® System), including population segmentation, risk stratification and predictive modelling. The analyses have revealed some fascinating insights, which you can read about in the PDF available here.
Enter your email address and we’ll send you a link to the full STP Population Health Overview PDF describing the insights gained from our analyses for the STP.